The Black Lion Journal is looking for film-loving individuals who want to gain experience in film criticism, content and entertainment writing, digital media, journalism, and communications.
If you have an earnest desire for all things film and entertainment based and a love for sharing your opinion on the latest films and trends, then TBL Journal wants you to join the contributor family!
— What You’ll Do —
As a Film Reviewer, you will have the chance to have your say — to comment on the latest film and to give it a rating. If you’re looking to enter the film critic business, film reviewing on another website other than your own is a great way to wet your feet and to receive publication credit.
— Required Skills —
- Highly punctual individual who knows how to keep organized
- Top-notch writing and editing
- Ability to concise film plot and major events into a brief synopsis
- Ability to provide succinct film review and rating
— Recommended But Not Required —
- Your own review blog/website
- Basic knowledge of film making, cinematography, film score, and direction
- Up-to-date on film and entertainment trends
- Access to a Netflix account or the ability to borrow a family or friend’s account
© 2017 | The Black Lion is a humble interdisciplinary journal that values your voice. For contribution opportunities, visit the Opportunities page; to learn more about submitting to the journal’s creative magazine, visit the The Wire’s Dream Magazine: Submit. | Copyright Policy